You quoted the full purchase price for the Overdrive Pro device. You only have to buy the device once. You must also choose and buy a Broadband2Go plan to use your Overdrive Pro device. The Broadband2Go plan is not included in the price of any device. There are no Broadband2Go plans that last 6 months. You can buy a Broadband2Go plan whenever you need wireless, mobile internet access for laptops, iPads, iPods, tablets, etc. There is no requirement to buy a plan every month.
There are 3 NEW Broadband2Go plans: $25 per month, $55 per month, and $5 per day.
- The $25/month plan provides 1.5GB of data at 4G WiMAX and 3G speeds during your month*.
- The $55/month plan provides 6GB of data at 4G WiMAX and 3G speeds during your month*.
- The $5/day plan provides 250MB of data at 4G WiMAX and 3G speeds for 24 hours*.
*These plans are available for current 4G/3G devices like Overdrive Pro and U600 devices as well as 3G-only Broadband2Go devices(MiFi 2200, Ovation
MC760, and PEEL). 4G WiMAX service only available on the 4G/3G devices in areas covered by 4G WiMAX. Data access will stop at the end of your
plan period(i.e. 1 month or 1 day) or when your data limit is reached(i.e. 1.5GB, 6GB, or 250MB). You should experience full data speeds while your plan
is in effect or until your data limit is reached; data speeds will no longer be slowed with the NEW Broadband2Go plans.
Also available until 11/1/13, are 3 Broadband2Go plans: $35 per month, $55 per month, and $5 per day.
• Both the $35 and $55 per month plans will provide Unlimited data for 1 month when you have a 4G/3G Broadband2Go device (U600 or Overdrive Pro)
operating in 4G mode. Data access will continue after you receive 10GB of data but 4G speeds will be reduced to about 2Mbps.
The $5 Daily plan will get you Unlimited data for 24 hours when you have a 4G/3G Broadband2Go device such as the U600 or Overdrive Pro operating at
4G speeds. Your speeds may drop to about 2Mbps when 500MB of data is reached but data access will continue for the rest of your 24 hours.
• When your 4G/3G device (U600 or Overdrive Pro) is operating at 3G speed then:
- The $35/month plan provides 2GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
- The $55/month plan provides 5GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
- The $5/day plan provides 200MB of data at 3G speeds during your day.
► Before buying any 4G/3G Broadband2Go device you should check COVERAGE in your area on the top line of this webpage.
Follow the link at this FAQ: http://virginmobileusa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5679
Be sure to select 4G WiMAX or data coverage(3G) on the tool. The current Broadband2Go 4G/3G devices, U600 and Overdrive Pro, use the Sprint 3G and
4G WiMAX data networks. 4G WiMAX is available in over 70 areas. 4G LTE not available for Broadband2Go at this time .
answered 1 year, 9 months ago