► Broadband2Go plans and the Broadband2Go Overdrive Pro work strictly within the USA.
The Broadband2Go Overdrive Pro uses the Sprint Nationwide Network which only extends throughout the US, Hawaii, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. The Broadband2Go Overdrive Pro does not roam across other networks either. For these reasons the Broadband2Go Overdrive Pro cannot provide web access when located outside the USA. There is no option to make the Broadband2Go Overdrive Pro work outside the USA.
► Yes, you can buy a plan whenever you need mobile wireless internet access. You only need to buy a plan once a year to keep your Broadband2Go account active.
► FINDING COVERAGE
Before buying any 4G/3G Broadband2Go device you should check COVERAGE in your area on the top line of this webpage.
Follow the link at this FAQ: http://virginmobileusa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5679
Be sure to select 4G WiMAX or data coverage(3G) on the tool.
► There are 3 Broadband2Go plans: $35 per month, $55 per month, and $5 per day.
• Both the $35 and $55 per month plans will provide Unlimited data for 1 month when you have a 4G/3G Broadband2Go device (U600 or Overdrive Pro)
operating in 4G mode. Data access will continue after you receive 10GB of data but 4G speeds will be reduced to about 2Mbps.
The $5 Daily plan will get you Unlimited data for 24 hours when you have a 4G/3G Broadband2Go device such as the U600 or Overdrive Pro operating at
4G speeds. Your speeds may drop to about 2Mbps when 500MB of data is reached but data access will continue for the rest of your 24 hours.
• When you have a 3G device OR your 4G/3G device is operating at 3G speed then:
- The $35/month plan provides 2GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
- The $55/month plan provides 5GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
- The $5/day plan provides 200MB of data at 3G speeds during your day.