Things changed over the years. Only the payLo plans are available when setting up the LG 101. The Assurance Wireless plans are also available when setting up the LG 101.
answered 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes beggining on the week of May 18 2012 they both work at Beyond talk and Paylo
answered 2 years, 3 months ago
I talked with Virgin Mobile and the LG101 is ONLY for paylo plans, it will not work with the Beyond Talk plan. There are phones that can do both, but the LG101 isn't one of them.
answered 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, all phones can be used with any plan. The problem is if you can use all of the plans features. This is an entry level phone designed for someone only wanting to make a few phone calls, and text. In other words, a great phone for a pre-teen. If you need to do anything more, then pay the money up front for a better phone.
answered 2 years, 10 months ago
LG 101 -Paylo plans only Sorry
answered 2 years, 11 months ago
VM says "No contract, no compromise. SWITCH plans any time."
INCORRECT. The LG 101 approved plan is at the bottom. I felt misled and now I'm stuck with this phone and a weak plan.
1. Kyocera TNT -all Virgin Mobile plans-
2. Kyocera Jax -all Virgin Mobile plans-
3. LG Flare -all Virgin Mobile plans-
4. LG Rumor 2 -all Virgin Mobile plans-
5. Samsung M340 -all Virgin Mobile plans-
1. Blackberry Curve -Beyond talk plans-
2. Kyocera Loft -Beyond talk plans-
3. LG Rumor Touch -Beyond talk plans-
4. Samsung Intercept -Beyond talk plans-
5. LG Optimus V -Beyond talk plans-
1. LG 101 -Paylo plans-
2. Kyocera S2100 -Paylo plans-
answered 3 years, 6 months ago
They work....But generally contract cell phones can't text you and you can't text them, Wish i knew this before i bought it...
answered 3 years, 7 months ago
Actually, the paylo phones do work with the beyond talk plans, but internet access is very limited, but if you are choosing the plan for the unlimited text, go for it.
answered 3 years, 11 months ago
No, all payLo phones will not work with Beyond Talk plans. Only payLo plans.