Virgin Mobile has two solutions for you. Virgin Mobile has Beyond Talk phones and Broadband2Go devices that can provide mobile internet access to devices like laptops, iPads, Macs, Windows PCs, tablets, games, and more.
1. Currently, the HTC Evo V, Samsung Galaxy S II and both Apple iPhones using a Beyond Talk plan ($35, $45, or $55 per month) and the $15/month Mobile Hotspot option can create a mobile hotspot. Your computing devices must be Wi-Fi enabled.
See these Beyond Talk phones at: http://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/cell-phones/#/sort_love/view_grid/feature_hotspot/
2. The Broadband2Go plans with a Broadband2Go device provides a mobile, wireless internet connection for laptops, notebooks, desktops or other
computing devices such as your Evo 3D. See the System Requirements for each Broadband2Go device to determine compatibility with your computing
See the the Broadband2Go plans/devices at: http://www.virginmobileusa.com/mobile-broadband-plans/broadband-2-go/overview/#overview
Yes, using a Broadband2Go plan/device will cost you $35 or $55 extra per month. There are 3 Broadband2Go plans: $35 per month, $55 per month, and $5 per day.
• Both the $35 and $55 per month plans will provide Unlimited data for 1 month when you have a 4G/3G Broadband2Go device (U600 or Overdrive Pro)
operating in 4G mode. Data access will continue after you receive 10GB of data but 4G speeds will be reduced to about 2Mbps.
• When you have a 3G device OR your 4G device is operating at 3G speed then:
- The $35/month plan provides 2GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
- The $55/month plan provides 5GB of data at 3G speeds during your month.
answered 1 year, 1 month ago