• The Beyond Talk and payLo plans only cover domestic calls and domestic messages to phones within the USA. You can still make international calls with
any plan at additional cost.
• There are no international plans at Virgin Mobile.
• Receiving an international call takes your regular minutes but there are no additional charges to receive an international call.
• There are additional charges to MAKE international calls using any Beyond Talk plan. International calls are charged at the international per-minute rate
for the country you're calling PLUS your standard airtime rate(minutes). ►For the international per-minute rate that you are calling, scroll down the Beyond
Talk page to 'International Rates' then select the country's region in the 'Select A Region' menu.◄
• International text messages cost 15¢ each, inbound and outbound. International picture messages are not available.
• You can make international calls with any Beyond Talk or payLo phone with an active account.
So, you will need $$ in your Virgin Mobile account before making any international calls. Click 'Top-Up' at the top of this page to use a credit/debit card,
PayPal, or Virgin Mobile Top-Up card to put money into your Virgin Mobile account before sending an international call.
• Learn how to make international calls from your mobile phone
Make international calls the same way you would from any other phone. Dial 011 + the country code + the city code + the phone number.